donderdag 3 januari 2013

Honeybee at Shelly's Images


Hello girls, today the new Challenge starts at the blog of Shelly's Images, the first of many this year! And an easy one to start with "show us what you got/anything goes, so eat your heart out, anything will do.

I used one of my alltime favorites, cause you can use it with any papers you want to, it's called Honeybee and available at the shop.

I used it with my copics (what's new....) the papers are Yours Truly from Echo Park, the corners are from Joy, I love them.....the text is in my language and says especially made for you, with love......

Oooh and don't forget to go to the blog, my teammies made some special cards for you, to get inspired....

Thanks for visiting, hugs Amanda

11 opmerkingen:

Desire Fourie zei

Amanda, this is just beautiful and I love the unusual but striking colour combo.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Debby Kuster zei

mooi hoor dat zwart met rood en beetje wit. echt een hele mooie kaart

liefs Debby

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot zei

Ik vind hem zo mooi.
Groetjes Miranda

Unknown zei

Just beautiful Amanda! I love those fun papers and I love, love, love the "non traditional" colors for the honeybee. Such a fresh and interesting look. Just wonderful as always! Great job my friend.

Marianne zei

Hij is keigaaf Amanda.
Liefs, Marianne

KarinsArtScrap zei

wat een super lief en mooie kaart Amanda.

groetjes karin

nicolet zei

Wat een geweldig kaartje Amanda!
groetjes Nicolet

Amarins zei

Wat een beauty, prachtig gedaan.

Corrie zei

Wat een mooie kaart
prachtig dat rood met zwart

Liefs Corrie

Willy's creations zei

Prachtig kaartje heb je gemaakt.

Groetjes,Willy

Unknown zei

Wat een prachtig kaartje Amanda! Echt een hele mooie stempel en schitterende kleuren. Nog de beste wensen voor 2013! Groetjes Frea