donderdag 11 oktober 2012

WINNER BLOGHOP DG4J

Darling daughter Lisa had the honour of drawing the winning number and after 3 times drawing a number that didn't becama a follower (sorry) she had it.......tadada

NUMBER 16 the lovely comment of Teresa Arsenault

Dear Teresa thank you for your lovely comment and congrats on your win. You can email Margy at info@digistamps4joy.co.za to claim your price "so tweet" I hope you have lots of fun with it.

For all the other participants, thank you for your comments I had such a great time reading them and for becomming a follower in the next few days, I'm gonna pay a visit back to you.


Hugs Amanda

1 opmerking:

Teresa Arsenault zei

Hi Amanda. I was so excited to find out that I won on your blog. The "So Tweet" digi is adorable.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa